Saturday, April 23, 2011

outfit: bodysuit


One of my personal favorite pieces - the black bodysuit! As a proud owner of almost every bodysuit American Apparel has created, I wanted to share my love for these pieces. The bodysuit has become a stable in my wardrobe in the past few months. The lace and sheer front bodysuits are two of my favorites. These unique pieces are easy and can be dressed up with a skirt, or dressed down with jeans. 


Available in many different colors
check out other bodysuits by American Apparel HERE




We love the confidence the Cassadee always has on stage with her band Hey Monday! She balances her girly style with a look still fitting for rocking out on stage. Check out this video of Cass helping some of her biggest fans shop for new looks


No comments:

Post a Comment